Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Four New Short Sets @ FRiGG


The Fall FRiGGis for sure the issue of the year if you're into shorts. There's a set by Beth Thomas, and three other sets by some great new talents: Ethan Bernard, Ryan Dilbert, and Fortunato Salazar. A whole lot of good stuff here, a mon avis....

Am I really the kind of person to end sentences w/ cute ironic bits of French?

p.s. I remember hearing Ellen Parker saying--I think over @ Kelly Spitzer's page--that she wasn't sure she was going to keep running shorts in this way, in sets--that she wasn't sure if it made sense. What I'd say: it makes sense, yes. I wish more places would do them this way.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Scott, this is great. Thanks for posting the news. Ethan Bernard's 'My Bargain with the Sharks' is wonderful. I can't wait to read the entire issue.

Scott Garson said...

yeah i felt the same. i'd meant to stop after reading the Bernard set but i kept on going...